Account suspeded with age violation

Closed
Giibbao - Sep 28, 2022 at 08:52 PM
HelpiOS Posts 14305 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 18, 2024 - Sep 30, 2022 at 02:27 PM

so in short, I'm kind of desperate because this never happened, I've been using the platform for about 11 years and I've never had any problems. On the 26th I was hacked and facebook sent me an email saying that I changed my age and this violates the company's guidelines, I followed the instructions to recover sending my nacional ID  and I received an email that my account is unlocked, but when I log in the platform it says my account is suspended and it doesn't come out. I'm blocked from Instagram and Facebook, but I have access to email, phone, everything. The hacker has only changed  my age, I managed to change the password and everything else, but when I login to the account IT SAYS:

"You disagreed with the decision ON SEPTEMBER 26, 2022 Check back here for the result."
 Your account is not visible to people on Facebook, and you can't use it.

What happens next

We’ll take another look at your account. We have fewer people available to review information due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. It may take longer than usual.

• If we find your account does follow our Community Standards, you’ll be able to use Facebook again.

• If we find your account doesn’t follow our Community Standards, it will be permanently disabled and you won’t be able to disagree again.

3 days in this page. I filled out all the forms that facebook mentions.

Can you guys help me?

Thanks anyway

Related:

1 response

HelpiOS Posts 14305 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 18, 2024 1,891
Sep 30, 2022 at 02:27 PM

Hi,

Unfortunately I don't see any other solution than to wait Facebook's decision about your account. You may have to wait several weeks before they get back to you - here's an article for more info.

Also, I recommend that you don't submit multiple requests, because it will increase the review process duration.

Good luck.