I’ve been banned from WhatsApp

Diane3306 Posts 1 Registration date Thursday June 15, 2023 Status Member Last seen June 15, 2023 - Jun 15, 2023 at 02:15 AM
 Shireen - Feb 28, 2024 at 01:19 AM

I've been randomly banned from WhatsApp and when i emailed them i received this email: 

Our system flagged your account activity as a violation of our Terms of Service and banned your phone number. Your account will remain banned as a result of the violation. We recommend carefully reviewing the “Acceptable Use of Our Services” section of our Terms of Service to learn more about the appropriate uses of WhatsApp and the activities that violate our Terms of Service. You can learn more about how to use WhatsApp responsibly in this Help Center article. 

Right after received another automated response :

We have reason to believe your account activity has violated our Terms of Service and decided to keep your account banned. We received a large number of complaints about your account and to protect our users' privacy, we won't disclose the nature of the complaints.

I've done nothing wrong and WhatsApp is my main messaging and communication app, I use it to study, work and most important to keep in contact with my immediate family members who live far from me in another country, i have never done anything illegal or against their policy on there and I'm desperate to get my account back. And I've not used any unofficial app l've always only used the official app. At this point I don't even know yet if it's a permanent or temporary ban I've sent hundreds of emails since this happened more than 6 days ago, I've tried everything I could imagine to get in contact with support and I've not received a single reply. have not know from my family for days because of this and is starting to frustrate me more, the only option I have left is keep sending messages through Instagram and Facebook as well and even post it anywhere I can because I don't know what else I can do since this was obviously done by mistake. I cannot change my phone number because this number in linked to way too many sites.

Related:
  • Our system flagged your account activity as a violation of our terms of service and banned your phone number. your account will remain banned as a result of the violation.
  • Our system flagged your account activity as a violation of our terms of service and banned your phone number. your account will remain banned as a result of the violation. we recommend carefully reviewing the “acceptable use of our services” section of our terms of service to learn more about the appropriate uses of whatsapp and the activities that violate our terms of service. you can learn more about how to use whatsapp responsibly in this help center article. please keep in mind, whatsapp reserves the right to enforce its policies in accordance with its terms of service. - Best answers
  • Your account will remain banned as a result of the violation - Best answers
  • How to recover banned whatsapp account - Guide
  • How to recover facebook password without email and phone number - Guide
  • Create skype account with gmail - Guide
  • Couldn't find your google account - Gmail Forum
  • Badoo account blocked - Guide

2 responses

Hello, I received the same email from whatsapp.
May I know if your account unbanned now?

HelpiOS Posts 14296 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 15, 2024 1,891
Jun 15, 2023 at 05:22 AM

Hi,

Sorry to hear that. Unfortunately, it seems that WhatsApp made their final decision and your account will remain permanently banned.

In this case, there's no much way to recover your account... What you can do now is to trying deleting your account and re-create it, or use another phone number for WhatsApp. I understand you don't want to change it, but you can also use it for WhatsApp only.

Before trying these suggestions, you may try a last time to appeal the decision by providing all the info to WhatsApp that you've complied with the TOS and that there's a mistake. Provide all the proof you can and that you've been falsely reported.

Good luck.