Did you have an error message when you tried to enable virtualization?
To enable virtualization on your Lenovo laptop,
- First of all, shutdown your PC.
- Power on your PC, then press F1 to access the BIOS.
- In the BIOS, select the Security tab.
- Enable Intel Virtualization Technology or AMD V Technology.
- Press F10 to save and restart.
Next in Windows, search for Turn Windows features on or off. Select Hyper-V and check Hyper-V Management Tools and Hyper-V Platform.
Click Ok and restart your PC.