- Cannot delete Yahoo Mail Calendar / my calendar
- Delete Yahoo Mail account: permanently, from phone - Guide
- How to delete search history in yahoo mail - Guide
- While setting my mobile, inadverently my yahoo mail got deleted. ✓ - Forum - Yahoo Mail
- Edit/delete contacts in Yahoo Mail ✓ - Forum - Yahoo Mail
- Yahoo mail deleted after inactivity ✓ - Forum - Yahoo Mail
I found that it is not possible to delete the default calendar. If you select Edit Calendar > Delete, you will get a confirmation message but only the events will be deleted.
If you create a new calendar by going to Actions > Create New Calendar > Save and you choose to delete it, you will need to confirm whether you want to delete the events or the whole calendar.
As the default calendar cannot be deleted, you can only stop sharing it by selecting Edit Calendar and turning off the sharing options.
Thank you. Maybe I put it wrong.
I don't want to delete the default calendar, of course.
But a new, created below My Calendar (the default calendar)
And there is no event any more in the calendar (which was just for one invitation).It just bothers that this new calendar cannot be deleted anymore.
When clicking the arrow > calendar edit > yahoo asks: "Are you sure you want to delete all events in this calendar?"
(But there are no events anyway and all toggles are all OFF.)
> I confirm > delete
> pop-up says: calendar "New Calendar" has been deleted
But that new calendar is still there, don't know why it cannot be deleted. Just annoying
Tried about 5-6 times, always same message "New Calendar" has been deleted. But it's not.