In this article we will show you how to clear the cache of the Calendar or iCal app on your Mac computer.
- Open Finder > Menu Bar and open the "Go" menu.
- Select "Go to Folder.."
- Type the following: ~/Library
For the Calendar app:
- Go to Calendar/Calendar Cache
- Delete the Calendar Cache folder.
- Delete Cache.db
Need more help with your Mac? Check out our Forum!
- How to reset mac calendar
- Clear calendar cache mac
- Clear ical cache
- How to reset mail on Mac: Big Sur, Catalina, Mojave > Guide
- Reset the Admin Password in OS X
- Repair keychain: Mac, Big Sur, Monterey, Mojave > Guide
- Reset macOS High Sierra Admin password [solved] > Forum - MacOS
- How to change Calendar settings on Mac > Guide
- Apple Silicon: M1 chip, roadmap, release date, specs
- MacOS Monterey: release date, new features, compatibility
- Apple Mail backup: mailbox, emails, iCloud
- How to disable trackpad Mac: shortcut, terminal
- How to use command F: on Mac, on iPhone
- How to disable automatic downloads of attachments on Mac
- How to disable disk image verification on MacOS
- How to save a webpage as a PDF on Mac: Chrome, Safari
- How to disable iCloud: photos, back up, on iPhone, on Mac
- How to show volume in menu bar on Mac OS
- How to delete multiple files on Mac
- Speed up a slow Mac: Mini, computer, in 5 minutes
- Change MacBook name: terminal, in iCloud, Airdrop, Bluetooth
- Convert JPG to PDF: Mac, online, free
- Force delete Mac file: in use, terminal
- How to receive files via Bluetooth on Mac
- How to allow downloads from unknown sources Mac
- How to clear recents in Mac finder
- How to find IP address on Mac: computer, terminal
- How to reinstall MacOS without disc
- Apple M1 Pro and M1 Max: price, specs, release date