Request information about SAMSUNG Q-Series HW-Q990B/FZ

Closed
roky333 - Dec 18, 2022 at 02:00 AM
EZ_Nerd Posts 4 Registration date Thursday January 5, 2023 Status Member Last seen January 10, 2023 - Jan 6, 2023 at 11:56 AM

Hello,

at the beginning of December, I bought a SAMSUNG Q-Series HW-Q990B/FZ soundbar, which was 25% off at a fnac merchant Yeppon.it

The first observation after receipt of the order is that the weight of the package is 22.6KG contrary to the technical sheet where it is indicated 28.2KG

I contacted samsung after-sales service and their response was that if Samsung marked a weight on the box of a product, it means that the product weighs exactly this weight, unlike the seller (fnac merchant Yeppon.it) where his response was that the weight is here for reference only !! This response gave me the impression that someone is trying to scam me.

I need info on the product if someone has it or advice if I return the product knowing that I will lose the difference of the promo.

Sincerely,
roky

1 response

EZ_Nerd Posts 4 Registration date Thursday January 5, 2023 Status Member Last seen January 10, 2023 2
Jan 6, 2023 at 11:56 AM

They might deduct some amount when you return the product. But if you have doubts on the product then you should claim the return.