Plz,fix me my problem I have Dell laptop

Closed
Fatim - Jan 3, 2023 at 11:18 AM
vishvajit Posts 5 Registration date Tuesday January 24, 2023 Status Member Last seen January 24, 2023 - Jan 24, 2023 at 02:43 AM

Hello,

My laptop fan is continuously running for an hour and after that time at it not stopping ,As I was watching YouTube video then I fold the laptop and turn it on it appears fine,but again I fold the screen again and after 2 mins turn the screen again and fan start running with black screen ,bi login screen was display not keyboard nor powerswitch is working now ,I am so worry as it's battery is also fix inside the laptop it's not like other laptop batteries that just pull them out ,it is fix inside and fans are on the head sideĀ  corner of keyboard .maybe I will tell my laptop is of Dell hdod22g type version laptop with 64 bit ,Intel type laptop ,tell me plz ,how to make it work ,vecz fan is not stopping down nor PC working nor showing anything?

Android / Chrome 107.0.5304.91

Related:

1 response

vishvajit Posts 5 Registration date Tuesday January 24, 2023 Status Member Last seen January 24, 2023 4
Jan 24, 2023 at 02:43 AM

It sounds like your laptop is experiencing a hardware issue, specifically with the cooling system and possibly with the graphics card. When the fans are running continuously, it's an indication that the laptop is overheating, which can cause the system to shut down or freeze.

There are a few things you can try to troubleshoot the issue:

1. Clean the laptop's internal cooling system: dust and debris can accumulate and block the air vents, preventing the heat from dissipating properly.
  2. Remove the battery and unplug the power cord, press and hold the power button for 20 seconds, and then release it. After that, reattach the battery and plug in the power cord, and turn on the laptop again.
  3. Check the thermal paste between the CPU and the heat sink to make sure it's not dried up or hardened; if it is, it might cause the CPU to overheat; this is best left to professionals.
  4. Check the power supply and the power cord, and make sure they are working properly.
  5. Run a hardware diagnostic test on your laptop; if the test shows any issues, you may need to get it serviced.
  6. If none of the above solutions work, it's best to take your laptop to a professional repair shop or contact the manufacturer for assistance.

It's also important to note that if your laptop has a fixed battery, it could be a safety risk, and you should not attempt to open it or remove the battery yourself; that's why it's best to take it to a professional repair shop.

Also, due to the nature of the problem, it's important not to use the laptop until it has been properly diagnosed and repaired to prevent further damage.