Tiktok isn’t showing where all my views are coming from

Closed
Ty - Jan 31, 2023 at 09:09 AM
MagicInTechs Posts 1 Registration date Friday February 3, 2023 Status Member Last seen February 3, 2023 - Feb 3, 2023 at 04:35 AM

Hello,

I have one tiktok uploaded that keeps getting views but very few likes, it’s at 6000 something views and going on 7000, but only 35 likes. Which is unusal for my account, I looked at the analytics and it says 16% of views are coming from the for you page and 2% from personal profile. That doesn’t add up, it’s like I’m getting views from somewhere that people see it but don’t engage with it, like it’s been posted somewhere on a blog or something. What could be the reason that tiktok isn’t showing me the other 82% of views? 
iPhone / Safari 15.0

1 response

MagicInTechs Posts 1 Registration date Friday February 3, 2023 Status Member Last seen February 3, 2023
Updated on Feb 3, 2023 at 04:48 AM

If you want to know who viewed your Tiktok profile/account, then you can use Tiktok’s built-in Profile View History feature. This feature is designed to create a list of users who have visited your Tiktok profile in last 30 days.

You should make sure Profile View History feature is enabled in your Tiktok account:

1. Open ‘Tiktok’ app in your device and go to your Tiktok profile by tapping the Profile icon at bottom-right corner
  2. Tap ‘Footprints’ icon at top-right corner, and select ‘Turn ON’ to enable it
  3. Once this feature is enabled, you will see a list of Tiktok accounts who viewed your Tiktok account when you tap this ‘Footprints’ icon
  4. From this page, you can view their profiles, follow or message them. Note that you will able to see Tiktok profile who viewed your Tiktok profile/account in last 30 days. 

Thanks