Temp banned everytime i give access to contacts

Closed
danishq - Mar 29, 2023 at 12:46 PM
amman76 Posts 3 Registration date Wednesday March 29, 2023 Status Member Last seen March 29, 2023 - Mar 29, 2023 at 06:30 PM

Hi everyone, 

i am facing issue in whatsapp of getting banned everytime i give access to my contacts. it gets me banned for 6 hours and then if i stop permission to access contacts i get access to whatsapp but again if i give it permission to acces my contacs it gets me banned. Any help will be apprwciated in this regard. it never happened before how to solve it.. 

Android / Chrome 111.0.0.0

Related:

1 response

amman76 Posts 3 Registration date Wednesday March 29, 2023 Status Member Last seen March 29, 2023
Mar 29, 2023 at 06:30 PM

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear that you are facing issues with WhatsApp. It seems like you are getting banned every time you give access to your contacts. This can be frustrating, but there are a few things you can try to solve this issue.

First, try clearing the cache and data of the WhatsApp app on your phone. This can help to refresh the app and may solve the issue.

If that doesn't work, you can try uninstalling and reinstalling the WhatsApp app. This will also help to refresh the app and may fix any issues that are causing the ban.

If you are still having trouble, you can try contacting WhatsApp support directly. They may be able to provide additional assistance and help you resolve the issue.

In the meantime, try not to give access to your contacts until the issue is resolved. This should prevent you from getting banned repeatedly.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.