Free Fire rank

Solved
Minato - Updated on May 8, 2023 at 02:10 PM
 Musharraf - Oct 3, 2023 at 05:38 AM

hello, last night I was diamond 2 and now I'm bronze, what's going on?​​​​​​​
Android / Chrome 112.0.0.0

2 responses

Hi,

It's due to the season change in Free Fire.

Hi,

I can offer some general advice on what might have happened:

Many online games, especially competitive ones, have regular season resets. At the end of a season, your rank may be reset or adjusted, and you'll need to play placement matches again to determine your new rank. This can lead to a significant drop if you don't perform well in your placement matches.

It's also possible that you had a series of unfortunate matches where you lost repeatedly. This can cause a rapid drop in your rank, especially if you were on a win streak before.

Some games implement a skill decay system, where your rank gradually decreases if you don't play regularly. If you took a break from the game, this could explain the rank drop.

Your matchmaking rating (MMR) may have been adjusted due to changes in your performance, your team's performance, or the balance of the game itself. This can affect your rank as well.

In rare cases, your account may have been compromised, and someone else played matches on your account, causing a significant rank drop.

To address this issue, you should:

1. Check the game's official website or forums for any announcements about rank adjustments or season resets.
  2. Reflect on your recent performance and consider areas where you can improve your gameplay.
  3. Play more matches to stabilize your rank and work your way back up.
  4. Make sure your account is secure to prevent unauthorized access.