How to check power usage on Windows PC?
Do you want to know if there is a possibility to get information of how much energy is consumed by my computer? This simple guide will show you how to check the energy consumption of your PC in Windows.
How to check energy consumption on Windows PC?
- Launch Run.
- Enter command line "powercfg -ENERGY"
- It will generate a report named "energy-report.html"
- Go to C:\Windows\System32\ to open the report.
This report will contact all of the information concerning your energy consumption.
How to check which apps use the most power?
- Go to Settings > System > Battery.
- Click on See which apps affect your battery life under the battery percentage overview.
- You'll see the list of apps that use most of your battery.
You can also choose the time period for the analysis: one week, 24 hours, or 6 hours.
Do you need more help with Windows? Check out our forum!