Microphone doesn't work on video calls, does on normal calls
HelpiOS Posts 13497 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen June 1, 2023 - May 8, 2023 at 08:50 AM
- Xvid video codec for android
- Xvid video codec - Download - File decompression
- Orion stars download for android - Download - Online gaming and betting
- Www.google.com search video - Download - Video playback
- Psiphon 3 download for android - Download - VPN
- X videostudio video editing app 20 1 instagram videostudio video editing - Download - Video editing
May 6, 2023 at 08:23 AM
Have you checked the settings to make sure WhatsApp can access your microphone? Sometimes apps may become incapable of using certain features if not granted permission beforehand.
If this doesn't solve it, try restarting and then opening WhatsApp again; sometimes bugs get addressed through updates which could resolve this issue. Finally, it may also be worthwhile checking if any updates for WhatsApp exist that might address such an issue as well.
If neither of those steps work, try switching devices or video calling apps and see if the issue persists. If it does, this could indicate an issue with your microphone itself and you should get professional advice asap.
May 8, 2023 at 08:50 AM
Check that WhatsApp has access to your microphone and camera. If this is the case, you can try disabling and enabling these permissions. In addition, the Camera app should have access to your microphone to avoid any issue.
Try also whitelisting WhatsApp from the battery optimization list. If the problem with the video calls persists, back up your data and uninstall and reinstall WhatsApp.