- In Settings > About phone, my phone number is wrong
- How to recover facebook password without email and phone number - Guide
- What is my ip on my phone - Guide
- My contacts list phone number - Guide
- Samsung keypad phone reset code - Guide
- Change phone number t-mobile - Guide
The phone number that appears in the "About phone" section is provided by the SIM card and it cannot be manually changed on your Samsung phone. However, I've found a solution which consists of inserting your SIM card into an iPhone in order to update the phone number.
If you can't use an iPhone, you can leave that phone number - it's the one that have been initially assigned to the SIM card. And even if you use a different number than that one, it won't affect your cellular network, calls and texts at all.