Remove System Security

Closed
KJA123 - Jul 2, 2009 at 01:32 AM
 SkyWolf - Jul 10, 2009 at 05:49 AM
Hello,

System Security 2009 popped up on my machine a 12 hours ago. I know what it was immediately and tried to shut it down using Task Manager. Also my anti-virus program was fighting against it - deleting, ect. In the midst of this chaos I restarted my computer. Upon restarting heres what happened:

While there are no System Security pop ups...
Start Menu/bar is missing
Folder options missing
Unable to open Control Panel
Unable to search
Unable to open Internet Explorer - blinks on before virus shuts it down
Unable to run regedit.exe - "Blocked by Administrator"
Unable to make changes in gpedit.msc - I access it correctly but can't double click anything - says "not configured" for everything.
Unable to open any .exe; prompts "Choose program" making Malwarebytes useless.
Unable to open CD or flashdrive with regtools.vb or malwarebytes like programs

I am not able to do much. I can bring up the task manager and cmd.

I have researched countless forums all day to fix this problem with no luck. PLEASE HELP!!!!

Let me know you have any questions.

Thank you,

KJA123

3 responses

See the proper removal solution of System Security http://www6.techvts.com/?tdfs=1&searchbox=1&showDomain=1
Thanks for you reply.

But how can I find and delete these files if i can't use search?
System Security removal guide:

https://www.editboard.com/search/www.geekpolice.net

Guaranteed to work 100%... I've tried it.
Thanks for replying.

But as I said I cant use the internet, I can't open .exe, and I can't open file from flashdrive.
ATTENTION!!! remove it NOW!

SOLUTION to SYSTEM SECURITY 2009 (rogue)

For those of you who says: I cant open Task Manager, I cant open any Anti-virus, I cant open any Anti Malware(ex:Malwarebytes), I cant open ANY EXE.FILES!!!(because the virus blocks it ALL).

Then i have a simple yet effective trick:
RENAME THE FILE

if you rename the file then SYSTEM SECURITY will not be able to block it. which is good for you to activate all your ANTI-etc.

The only problem is that you wont be able to open the task manager because you cant rename it. So my suggestion is to download: procexp from www.sysinternals.com
it is a free software that acts as a task manager; but the difference is that it is BETTER coz it shows even the hidden process (and it's also user friendly) note: dont forget to rename for you to access

if you have it, kill the thing that looks like a shield(SYSTEM SECURITY) then the rest of the instructions are free for you too find.
hope this helps... ganbatte kudosai

ps. forward my guide too all