The Sims 2 Is Not Recognised On My Computer!

Closed
Shanei Miller - Jul 4, 2009 at 01:46 PM
 Escapeee23 - Dec 21, 2009 at 04:09 PM
Hello,

When I put my Sims 2 disc into my Compaq computer, absolutely nothing happens, I go to the My Computer icon and when i open that it says 'Please enter a disc' when its already in there!

However, for instance if I put in the Sims 2 Glamour Life Stuff Or Festive Holiday etc it will immediately start up but after at least 5 secs it says you have entered the wrong disc, Please enter the Sims 2 disc to begin gameplay, its really annoying as it worked on my old computer but not this one, i have'nt played the Sims 2 PC ROM for over 8 months now, please cna you help me??

P.S: Can you download he PC version of the Sims 2 from a website?? if so please post links!!
Related:

2 responses

You can purchase and download the game from the Sims 2 official site. There's also a new "store" version that includes all of the patches, and a few other things.
closeup22 Posts 8923 Registration date Friday May 15, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 7, 2010 2,099
Jul 5, 2009 at 07:15 AM
Dear Sir,

Downloading games is illegal, i will advise you to purchase the original disk to install sims. If you purchase the disk and it is not working you can change to a new one from your store!

Thanks