Lost password

Closed
the man - Jul 5, 2009 at 08:27 PM
 syee - Jun 11, 2010 at 05:11 AM
Hello,
i need help gettin into my hotmail account i try to recovery it and it still dnt work and i snt remember the sec. answer
Related:

2 responses

aquarelle Posts 7140 Registration date Saturday April 7, 2007 Status Moderator Last seen March 25, 2024 491
Jul 6, 2009 at 05:58 AM
Hello,
If you lost your MSN password go to MSN email support : https://support.live.com/default.aspx, click on "Windows Live ID" into the list , click on "Why can't I sign in? ", click on "Get more help" (to right bottom) then click on "Get support" and send them a message.

You have to give all informations about your problem and about your identity : 
    * Your e-mail (the "Windows Live ID").
    * Your first name ant full name.
    * Your date of birth (month / day / year).
    * Your country.
    * The state, province or department in which you reside.
    * Your zip code.
    * The IP address of each computer used to access your account, or the most commonly used. To find your IP address, visit : http://www.monip.org
    * The answer to your secret question (if you don't remember it, notify it).
    * Emergency address email registered for this account (if no emergency address, notify it).
    * Your Internet service provider (at work or at home).
    * The date and approximate time of your last login.
    * The information below:
          o For Windows Live Hotmail user :
                + Examples of  files names which you created in addition to those existing by defect
                + Examples of contacts contained in your address book.
                + Examples of old email titles contained in your inbox folders or messages. 
          o For Windows Live Messenger user :
                +  Examples of contacts contained in your contact list.
                + The nickname under which you appear on Windows Live Messenger. 
          o For Xbox Live users :
                + The number of prepaid card for your Xbox (This information must match the email address you used to connect). 
          o For subscribers to paid services (Windows Live Hotmail Plus or Microsoft Office Live):
                + The last four digits of your payment.
                + The full name as it appears on the card.
                + The expiration date of your payment as it appears on your card. 

VERY IMPORTANT! Write your request in a clear and understandable English, avoiding the SMS language, spelling and abbreviations!
Remember and do not forget that this is the only way you can expect to recover your account. !
Best regards
Anonymous User
Jul 6, 2009 at 07:58 AM
Hi aquarelle :)

That's something I didn't know, thanks !
aquarelle Posts 7140 Registration date Saturday April 7, 2007 Status Moderator Last seen March 25, 2024 491 > Anonymous User
Jul 6, 2009 at 11:47 AM
Hi fahd_zboot,
Happy to have teach you something ;)
hi...after click on window live ID, i cant see the" Why can't I sign in?",and didnt see the "bet more help" on the right bottom....
Anonymous User
Jul 6, 2009 at 01:11 AM
Hi !

We can't help on that. Even though your are honest, nobody can prove it. Next time you have to remember your password, you can notice it somewhere. After using it two or three times, you'll never forget it again :)

C u !