Security System 4.52

Closed
Sad One - Jul 10, 2009 at 07:30 AM
 lawyer... - Aug 1, 2009 at 06:07 AM
Hello,
I was infected with Security System. I immediately scanned with AVG 8.5 but eventually got the blue screen.

I booted in safe mode and scanned with AVG which found many trojans.

Now all my association files seem to be diabled. Each time I try to access a program it either cannot be found or it asks :what program would you like to use to open this with?"

I can not access system restore.

Help?

2 responses

Take a look at this System Security removal guide:

https://www.editboard.com/search/www.geekpolice.net
ATTENTION!!!

SOLUTION to SYSTEM SECURITY 2009 (rogue)

For those of you who says: I cant open Task Manager, I cant open any Anti-virus, I cant open any Anti Malware(ex:Malwarebytes), I cant open ANY EXE.FILES!!!(because the virus blocks it ALL).

Then i have a simple yet effective trick:
RENAME THE FILE

if you rename the file then SYSTEM SECURITY will not be able to block it. which is good for you to activate the ANTI-etc.

The only problem is that you wont be able to open the task manager because you cant rename it. So my suggestion is to download: procexp from www.sysinternals.com
it is a free software that acts as a task manager; but the difference is that it is BETTER coz it shows even the hidden process (and it's also user friendly)

if you have it, kill the thing that looks like a shield(SYSTEM SECURITY) then the rest of the instructions are free for you too find.
hope this helps... ganbatte kudosai
hi.....i recently updated my windows system security......to 4.52 version.
can u help me by sending its license key