Each time you access a secured website/page (HTTPS), Firefox displays a small security notification. In this article we will show you how to disable this notification should you wish to do so.
To disable the Firefox security warning:
- Open Firefox.
- In the address bar type the following command:
- Click on the "I'll be careful, I promise..." button
- In the Filter field type:security. warn_entering_secure
- Double-click on this entry and set its value to False.
- Close the about:config window and restart Firefox.
Any more browser questions? Check out our forum!
Around the same subject
- Disable web security firefox
- Firefox disable web security
- Disable security firefox
- Security checks preventing login > Facebook Forum
- Security check preventing > Facebook Forum
- Security check preventing login > Facebook Forum
- Fnaf security breach free download > Download - Horror
- Security check preventing login [solved] > Facebook Forum