Firefox disable security certificate warning
Each time you access a secured website/page (HTTPS), Firefox displays a small security notification. In this article we will show you how to disable this notification should you wish to do so.
To disable the Firefox security warning:
- Open Firefox.
- In the address bar type the following command:
- Click on the "I'll be careful, I promise..." button
- In the Filter field type:security. warn_entering_secure
- Double-click on this entry and set its value to False.
- Close the about:config window and restart Firefox.
Any more browser questions? Check out our forum!