Need antivirus for nokia 5130 c-2 [Solved/Closed]

shrenik - Jul 10, 2009 at 08:30 AM - Latest reply:  Miya bhai
- Nov 2, 2012 at 11:42 PM
Hello,i need free downloadable anti virus software for nokia 5130 c-2 express music and the path to download
See more 

35 replies

Best answer
Thank you
It is true that nokia 5130 is vulnerable to viruses, but not in the sense that the viruses will effect the phone. Viruses are .exe files or programs that can only harm a device like a personal computer(PC) which supports .exe files. S40 mobiles like 5130 can never support there files and hence are completly safe. The problem you are facing might be due to the following reasons,
1. Although .exe files can never harm this mobile or any other mobile of its kind, they usually take lots of space in the memory card. These files cannot be deleted as they are marked 'Read only' in the file properties, and to top it up they are also marked 'hidden'. So you can neither find it nor delete it.
2. This mobile supports themes. Whenever you apply a theme, a cache file of these themes remains in one of the system files of the mobile. These cache files will keep on increasing as as you keep on changing the themes. These system files are very well hidden and not even nokia pc suite can find these files.
The solutions to the above problems are as follows,
1. Download a java file explorer software from the net. This software can find hidden files and can also alter the properties of the files. The .exe files should be found manualy through the software and after finding the files remove the 'read only' property of the file. Then delete it. Do it for all .exe files. This will definately increase the memory. Since the software is a .jar file, so you can do this process in the mobile itself.
2. Use Oxycube, it is a software like nokia pc suite but more advanced. Go to download.com and get this software for free. This software can enter the system files. Hence making it easy to delete the cache files. The first problem can also be solved through this software.
Gosh.... Its a huge comment...thanks for reading.

Thank you, Sujan 257

Something to say? Add comment

CCM has helped 1671 users this month

gragrand 238 Posts Wednesday May 13, 2009Registration date September 5, 2009 Last seen - Jul 10, 2009 at 10:34 AM
Thank you
Hye there,

To download security software for your mobile phone

Just check this website:

http://gallery.mobile9.com

Thanks
Dear, I bought a mobile that is nokia model no. 5130c-2. Which have problem
mobile pe mutrabisarjan kar do fir dekho thik ho jayega...............
nick!! > Dolly - Mar 8, 2010 at 04:50 AM
dear, N5130 mx is a just a fuckin phone! I think you sould quit internet on this phone! The mofuckin software of this phon are very weak and corrupt easily due to virus and it also does not support antivirus............if you want cheap internet phone you should try micromax q5.... internet speed of this phone is much better than N5130!!
ghantta antivirus s40 ke phone ku nahi rehta virus protection
What the hell it is? Most of the videos are not playing in my phone,most of softwares are not supporting to the phone.how can enhance it,the icon of enhance is there,that to ideat icon,does not have anything in that?please show me the solution.
Thank you
thanks
wazsays 2 Posts Tuesday August 25, 2009Registration date August 26, 2009 Last seen - Aug 26, 2009 at 02:57 PM
Thank you
I have a prob with 5130 XM it shows its phone memory full and it is definetly a virus how can u say that it is not vulnerable to virus I transfered some files from PC and it got this prob can any one handle this
yes that is virus,you need to show to nearest nokia care center.but if you have backup file you can backup your memory.if problem not solved then you must go to nokia care.just create back up of your whole data on computer with help of nokia pc suit. nokia care just upgrading your mobile if your mobile is under warranty.
It shows phone memory full only when half of the memory is full.
Ur 60% phone memory should be left free for better processing
the memory is not because of virus. its because you are having many hidden files n also some system files. format the memory card n then try again.it will work. have a gud day.
Thank you
There is no antivirus for this mobile,it is already virus protected...