If you would like to change the look of Scribus follow the simple steps outlined in the article below.
To change the look of Scribus:
Click on File > Preferences> General.
- In the "User Interface" section, use the drop menu next to "Theme" to make your selection.
- Click in Apply and then on OK.
Any more software questions? check out our forum!
- Scribus dark theme
- Scribus dark mode
- Scribus themes
- FileZilla dark theme: Windows 10, Mac > Guide
- Snapchat dark mode: Android, iPhone, APK > Guide
- Change Notepad++ background and foreground colors, dark mode > Guide
- Dark theme for all mail content [solved] > Forum - Yahoo Mail
- Notepad change background colours [solved] > Forum - Windows
- Adobe Acrobat Reader change language: to English, settings
- How to disable spell checking LibreOffice
- Change background on Teams: before or during meeting
- How to reset LibreOffice: to default settings
- Change WordPad's default font
- Open a .PS file: online, in Windows
- Pro11.msi download: for office 2003, installation package
- Microsoft Office: free download, 2021
- Office 2013 system requirements
- How to hide grid lines in LibreOffice
- Recover deleted PST file: Outlook, from hard drive, free
- How to open Outlook email in browser
- How to get a date value in Access
- Automatically save screenshots: to OneDrive
- How to change the text capitalization: Word,Excel,OpenOffice
- Open Office Writer background image
- Create a team and channels in Microsoft Teams