System Security 2009

Closed
pabster - Jul 12, 2009 at 11:31 PM
 Jj - Jul 13, 2009 at 03:58 AM
Hello,
I joined the crowd infected by this monster on 7-8-09 . I have read numerous post from various forums including this one and am having the same issues. I cannot get into safe mode and have tried several renames for Malbytes or Mbam. Everytime I try to install it the monster catches it and says it is infected. I think we need a method to nail this devil from first boot just before or shortly after the desktop appears. The thing flags every exe file you try to open with a phoney infection warning. Who ever did this should be hunted down caught and locked up in a NSA prison where he gets to work for the government in cyber nasty tricks department going after the bad guys and leaving the rest of us alone. I can use the computer because I have it on dual boot with Linux Ubuntu and it works just fine. I just have to stay away from the windows partition. Maybe that is a good thing in reality with all the garbage we have to put up with using Windows. This monster blew right past Mcafee and Spybot, Windows Defender and Advanced System Care like they were never on the computer and started doing its evil tricks.

I think this one is going to be around for a while.
Related:

1 response

System Security removal guide:

https://www.editboard.com/search/www.geekpolice.net

Guaranteed to work.