Vista updating

Closed
allancopper Posts 9 Registration date Saturday April 19, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 29, 2009 - Jul 2, 2008 at 06:13 AM
 MIKE - Jul 3, 2008 at 04:23 PM
Hi,
I have installed windows Vista on my system but it seems that my pc is working very slowly is there a way to speedup this?

Does vista require specific hardware for best performance?

3 responses

chairboyz Posts 4 Registration date Thursday May 15, 2008 Status Member Last seen August 30, 2008
Jul 2, 2008 at 03:54 PM
The first thing to do is to check your actual configuration Vista is suitable for the lastest pc , because it require a specific hardware and correct processor.

Try updating your Cpu with ram this can give it a boost:)

bye:)
Anonymous User
Jul 3, 2008 at 02:41 PM
Is your computer labelled with Support Vista?

If your system is still working slowy best for you is to get back to windows Xp
I had a similiar problem with Vista. First off if your running Intel Core Dual with less than 3gigs of ram, then there's your first problem. You need at least a Core 2 Duo to run Vista at a moderate speed.

Secondly, check to see if one of your USB devices is not hanging up the system. Sometimes when a USB device is either having problems or pulling too much power it will drag your system down. If you hang an external hard drive off one of your USB slots, pull it out and see what happens.

Last but not least, go back to Windows XP. Vista has many compatibility issues and you may have buy new printers and scanners in order to be compatible. I bought a Core 2 Duo with Vista and hated it. I reformatted the drive and put Windows XP on it. Now I'm sailing smooth and did not have buy new peripherals.