Broken jack input

ron - Jul 16, 2009 at 05:12 PM
 dawn - Dec 23, 2010 at 01:31 PM
My input jack is broken so I can't listen to music. this is the headphone jack. Is there software or settings that can be changed so I can use other jack inputs to connect my speaker input jack. Thank you so much if you can answer Ron

4 responses

Blocked Profile
Jul 17, 2009 at 03:27 AM
Hye there,

I am sorry but there's no other way to do this,
I will advise you to change your sound card to a new one!

This is the only thing you can do

The headphone socket is broken on my Toshiba TV. Can it be repaired or replaced? Is there any other output jack I could use insteead?
You can actually buy something that will do the job. I am not sure what they are called but they look exactly like a memory stick but with two openings for your headphones and your mike. I bought one last week for around £10. Worked very well but a little fragile so you need to take care not to trip over that too! I would like to find one online so if anyone knows what they are called I would be really grateful.
They are called USB external sound card adapters.