Kinstone KS - 1211 driver hard to download

Closed
3 Stars In D'Sun - Jul 25, 2009 at 04:57 AM
epsiman Posts 306 Registration date Tuesday November 18, 2008 Status Member Last seen February 2, 2010 - Jul 27, 2009 at 01:26 AM
Hello,

I have a problem about my web cam, Kinstone (KS-1211) model..

I need to download a driver for this, I went to their site but the model of my cam is not there,

I entirely search the whole site but I found one "BUT" need to pay,

can you give a site that I can download a driver for my web cam ? or send me a driver if you have kinstone (KS - 1211)..

thanks...
Related:

4 responses

Blocked Profile
Jul 26, 2009 at 11:37 AM
Dear Sir,

Please download the driver on the kinestone support website:

http://www.kinstone.net/technology.asp?MID=125&TID=124

Just proceed to the link and save and install to your system

Thanks
epsiman Posts 306 Registration date Tuesday November 18, 2008 Status Member Last seen February 2, 2010 162
Jul 27, 2009 at 01:26 AM
3 Stars In D'Sun
Jul 26, 2009 at 10:22 PM
Thanks,

Thanks for your respond and for the links that help, but after I install it and connect my pc camera kinstone KS 1211, the windows prompting, found new hardware, and when I try to search for the driver, windows cannot find installed driver for it? why windows cannot detect the driver? I already install the specific driver, and I also open the camera icon for kinstone but error prompting like this --> "sorry, you have no video capture hardware" how can I solved it? there's no problem with my cam..

appreciating your help :-)

Mabuhay!
i had similar issues with a Kinstone cam.. I dont know why their drivers arent more straight forward. after weeks of messing around and wasting my time I ended up going with www.fixedlikemagic.com - they fixed it up quickly and most importantly, cheaply. definitely recommend trying them out