IBM p3 motherboard

Closed
snonza - Jul 27, 2009 at 04:34 AM
 GK - Oct 16, 2009 at 05:10 AM
Hello,i have IBM PIII motherboard that gives me had, the problem is that when i try to install the operating system it won't copy, i don't know if is the motherboard but if is it. i thought the problem was the cd drive or the OS cd but it was not .

if even when i try to install the operating system from different pc and tried to boot using this IBM PIII , it won't start . Please there is anyone who can help , please send me detailed help.

1 response

prashantit23 Posts 6 Registration date Sunday July 26, 2009 Status Member Last seen July 28, 2009 1
Jul 27, 2009 at 11:13 AM
Dear

You r using a PIII that its old dear i think your Motherbord make a problem just, just open the your pc and checked your motherbord fan is working or not, my suggeation please change the your motherbord.

Thanks

Prashant
Dear Prasantiti23,

Don't tell like this to anyone.Bcoz even P3 PC also having some Windows default configuraion to fix the patches quietly. I have P3 system but my PC support XP with advance version. dear pls increase your RAM capacity then try to install the XP or liked OS. Pls don't look for o updae windows patches like servicepack...