Cant connnect nokia 2630 using cable to my pc

Solved/Closed
mani - Jul 27, 2009 at 05:22 AM
 vini - May 30, 2010 at 10:58 PM
Hello,
Sir I am using Nokia 2630 mobile with Aircel simcard..I need to connect my phone to my system to access web pages ad I activated aircelonline service..
i am not able to connect my nokia 2630 to pc using cable..
Few days back I bought a datacable for my handset ad its pins are perfectly fitting ..wen coming to nokia pc suite 7.1 get connected wizard my phone is not detected there..... wat should I do...
is I need to download any cable drivers or pc suite is enough?
which driver I want to download ?

i am troubling with this problem .... so if anyone have solution please send mail to me at manigandandr@yahoo.com..
plz...
thanks in advance

5 responses

Nokia 2630 does not support connection through USB cable. The only way to connect N2630 with computer is the bluetooth connection through PC suit.
if your datacable dose not work then the only way to conect n2630 is via bluetooth(by pc suit which is alredy present in CD)
Use the bluetooth connectivity! 2630 is a piece of cr!p and wont connect using data cable. I also spent lot of money doing that. In the end got a bluetooth dongle for ma PC and connected it using bluetooth to nokia PC suite. Worked wonders!
conect your cable to computer. there is a box which wil apear at the bottom of computer.click on that box.insert your CD click on troubleshoot.follow its step and then it will start processing.

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
strnnger Posts 257 Registration date Thursday May 14, 2009 Status Member Last seen September 30, 2010 32
Jul 27, 2009 at 06:04 AM
hi there,

use this link to download pc suite from nokia official website :

https://www.nokia.com/phones/fr_fr/support/

install the pc suite then connect the cable

do not switch off your mobile during connection as it may result to damage to the phone

Thanks