Speakers Crackle & Pop

Closed
DAP-Productions Posts 10 Registration date Friday July 17, 2009 Status Member Last seen August 5, 2009 - Jul 28, 2009 at 11:33 AM
 jackokidd - Jun 23, 2010 at 04:43 PM
Hello,
My Dell Studio 1737 Laptop speakers crackle and pop. The laptop is only a few months old. Headphones sound great but the speakers are annoying. Is there anything I can do to fix the problem without buying a set of external speakers for it?

I run windows Vista SP1, 32 bit.

Please Help.

Thank You
Related:

3 responses

Blocked Profile
Jul 29, 2009 at 03:56 AM
Hello,

If you just bought it and still have warranty please make this repaired by the dell vendor

Thanks
DAP-Productions Posts 10 Registration date Friday July 17, 2009 Status Member Last seen August 5, 2009
Aug 2, 2009 at 01:19 AM
Yeah I have just bought it. However I have no warrenty. So what are my options to get this fixed???

SOMEONE HELP...ITS ANNOYING.

Thank you

DAP-Productions
If you are using earphones to listen to music , I suggest that you not use any type of earphones , i had the same issues & notice that when I leave my earphones unplugged from my laptop my speakers stop crackling & The poping sound goes away .

this could be something due to the laptops earphone jack since mine suddenly stopped after i left my earphones unplugged from my laptop over night .