HuniePop 2: Double Date download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
HuniePop 2: Double Date is the sequel to the famous HuniePop. This title is still a match-three game but introduces innovative gameplay mechanics that will challenge your match-three and seducing skills. Indeed, you will now be pleased to know that you will be able to experience double dates, leading you to more pleasure and enjoying more hot anime pictures.
You have to save the world from two cosmic horny creatures called the Nymphojinn Moxie and Jewn that will be awoken soon by their period and to please them sexually. To achieve your important mission, you need to earn fairy wings by having 3-ways with different impatient women who really want to meet you and challenge your seducing skills.
- More innovative match-three puzzle: This is the core of the game, but this time you will have to alternatively please two girls and max out your points by filling the date bar meter. The match-three puzzle is composed of icons representing girls' traits, including romance, flirting, talent, and sexuality. You can move all icons vertically or horizontally to make chain combos and earn date points. As you try to score, you will have to alternatively please the girls by knowing what traits they like the most and performing appropriate combos. If you only focus on one girl, you will exhaust her, and the game may end if you exhaust them both. The fact that you now have to think about balancing your actions makes the game even more challenging and interesting. Last but not least, you can also give gifts before the date to earn stamina in exchange for boosting one stat. All those details allow the game to create a stronger connection between the "Sim" and "Puzzle" portions of the game!
- New girls: You will find all the girls from the first HuniePop title as well as new ones. Up to twelve characters, each one with their unique preferences, issues, and personalities
- Good narrative: HuniePop 2: Double Date include thousands of diversified lines of fully voice-acted dialog and interesting interactions between compatible pairs of girls. This part has really been improved compared to the first HuniePop title, and it works pretty well.
- Explore: You will travel across the exotic island of Inaa De Poona and over its twenty tropical places you will love to visit. Date and seduce girls across all those places and make your way to the top of Mount Nymphojaro, where you will have to face the horniest creatures in the universe.
- Lots of items to unlock: Throughout the game, you will be able to unlock new outfits, hairstyles, as well as sexy images and pictures. Date and seduce them all to enjoy all the possible hot scenes these places have in store to satisfy your desires.
- Innovative Baggage System: HuniePop 2: Double Date includes the new Baggage system. Baggage is the new gameplay mechanics that refer to issues that you will have to deal with that make dating and having sex with the girls more challenging during match-three puzzles. When talking to girls, you will have more opportunities to discover their three different types of baggage. Lots of different baggages have been introduced. For example, "Self-Effacing" will make the girl refuse to accept gifts unless her date has been given one before her, "Sex Addict" will make the girl absorb all Sexuality token messages unless she is upset or exhausted, or "Allergies" won't allow you to give any flower or candle gifts to the girl unless she is upset or exhausted. This simple but clever game mechanic also encourages you to focus on talking to the girls and getting to know them better.
Graphics and sound
As the first title of the series, HuniePop 2: Double date has kawaii cartoon-style simple but beautiful graphics, and the game is full of diversified graphics and particle effects. The developers also emphasized a beautiful and well-paced ost inspired by a mix of seaside styles, including Hawaiian, Caribbean, and classic American surf rock, and audio feedback that makes the whole game pleasant to watch and listen to.
Duration and game modes
HuniePop 2: Double Date offers a solo experience that will take you approximately 14 hours if you only focus on the main objectives. If you want to strive for all the extra of the game, it will last over 20 hours.
The game also lets the player choose among three difficulty levels, including Chad/Stacy, Average Guy/Girl, and Incel/Femcel. Choose the first one if you only play the game for the sake of the girls' images, the second one if you want a casual experience, and the last one if you're going to challenge your match-three skills.
What do the reviews say?
The game has been rated Very Positive on Steam and has a Metacritic User Score of 6.5/10.
"HuniePop 2: Double Date isn't meant to be a serious story, but it is a serious match-three puzzle game. The gameplay systems are strategic and punishing as they force players to play multiple rounds to gain currency for items that will make the girls strong enough to reach the ever-increasing goal. Evidently, threesomes are a marathon and not a sprint, but at least you're trying to save the world, right? Wait, I might have forgotten why I was even on this island in the first place." (Noisy Pixel)
Even though the game has no official rating, it contains nudity, sexual content, and general mature content. Consider the game rated Adult Only.