COD 4 problems

Closed
kfer95 Posts 2 Registration date Friday July 31, 2009 Status Member Last seen August 21, 2009 - Aug 1, 2009 at 01:04 PM
kfer95 Posts 2 Registration date Friday July 31, 2009 Status Member Last seen August 21, 2009 - Aug 21, 2009 at 12:41 AM
Hello,

i have read the other forums about this problem but theirs has to do with a key code and mine doesnt
like theirs single player works just fine and so does multiplayer until i click join game
when i click join game it goes to my desktop and a message pops up that says "iw3m.exe has stopped working" " A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available."

i have gotten to lvl 55 so obviously it has been working fine until now
and once again it has nothing to do with a key or key code

plz i need a solution to this problem really soon cuz this is really starting to piss me off >=[[

If you have to email me to help me solve this problem my email is kfer95@gmail.com
plz help!!
Related:

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Aug 2, 2009 at 07:04 AM
Hye Sir,

Please purchase the original disc of COD,

Most users are using copies of COD and are having problems

This is the only thing you should do

Thanks
kfer95 Posts 2 Registration date Friday July 31, 2009 Status Member Last seen August 21, 2009
Aug 21, 2009 at 12:41 AM
see im using an actual version of cod4 i bought it off of amazon.com i think because i won a $250 gift card from teagames.com from winning the weekly contest but anyway
i dont really want to get a new game for a couple reasons
see i have already got up to lvl 55 and have like all the cammo and attachments and stuff for the weps on there and it took me a while to get it done
but i havent done anything that should have messed it up accept run this mod that i piggybacked from another server
which was completely legal and i had done it like a whole bunch of times before and it worked just fine and one day i got on multiplayer and click join game to find servers it does that thing that i explained previously
is there anyway that is easy enough for a someone as simple minded as me to do lol
btw do you play cod5?
im sorry if im annoying you but my acc on cod5 some how got taken from 61 on the first prstige to lvl 1