Help to remove virus from my system!!

Closed
vinoth2u Posts 1 Registration date Sunday August 9, 2009 Status Member Last seen August 10, 2009 - Aug 10, 2009 at 01:37 AM
alexwillsion Posts 13 Registration date Tuesday August 12, 2014 Status Member Last seen March 12, 2015 - Feb 16, 2015 at 02:12 AM
Hello friends,
MY system is badly affected after taking a back up to my drive from my friends hard disk due to virus.when i try to install any software or even the motherboard drivers i am getting windows configures symantec antivirus .even though i haven't installed symantec anti viruses.I am listing some of the problems which i am facing.

When i try open rar file i am getting only part of a read process memory or write process Memory request was completed.

When i try to dp ctrl+alt+DEL operation i am getting Task manager has been disabled by your administor.

couldnt open any viedo files getting service manager error when i try to open the media files.

system speed has been drastically reduced because of this virus.

Please help me to resolve the issue at the earliest as i have some important datas in my machine

Thanks in advance
vinoth M.N
vinoth2u@gmail.com
Related:

3 responses

Blocked Profile
Aug 10, 2009 at 10:24 AM
hi there,

use link below and follow the steps:

https://ccm.net/faq/205-the-first-steps-to-virus-spyware-adware-removal

Thanks
Crawford_John Posts 1 Registration date Monday February 2, 2015 Status Member Last seen February 2, 2015
Feb 2, 2015 at 09:35 PM
Hi, try the steps:

Step 1: Enter Safe Mode.
Step 2: Delete temporary files.
Step 3: Download malware scanners such as Malwarebytes.
Step 4: Run a scan with the malware scanner and delete the found threats.
alexwillsion Posts 13 Registration date Tuesday August 12, 2014 Status Member Last seen March 12, 2015
Feb 16, 2015 at 02:12 AM
You can install antivirus software in your PC and try to remove or clean viruses in your system.