Cant boot, if boot, cant do anything,

Closed
Jeffzo - Aug 10, 2009 at 05:22 AM
 patel_raj1118@yahoo.in - Aug 10, 2009 at 05:54 AM
Hello,
People i need some held, I have a new Compac Presario CQ61, and it has two partition, for recovery and programe files, Recently i got a problem, When i start my computer starts and everything looks perfects, but the fun is, I can get to Wireless internet Connection, when i delete a file it doesnt, when i open a programe it doesnt,and the very fun side of that i can see even the recycle bin, i did a system restor but it just doing the same thing. I tried to do a Recovery CD but is says i have arleady created a recover CD but i have not done it. What should i do with this Computer.. I am going mad,,, and crazy.... somehelpd please, I know there are some ginius here... Thanks in Advance.
Related:

1 response

patel_raj1118@yahoo.in
Aug 10, 2009 at 05:54 AM
Hi
I Raj,
You frist your pc start is safemoad & if your pc is reguler is on then you go to start menu, programm file then you go to option is recovery maneger & you have selected recovry option then your pc on screen recovey wizard then you select recovery full partion & next & your pc is restart then recovery process. is run. then your pc is recovred your are going to recovey manager maybe your create recovery disk.

thanks