Vista--HP rant LOL

Closed
Pissedoldcrackguy - Aug 24, 2009 at 12:25 AM
closeup22 Posts 8923 Registration date Friday May 15, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 7, 2010 - Aug 24, 2009 at 01:55 AM
Hello, OK I need some help, I don't know jack about Vista-I hate it-I run a legal XP pro corp on my custom build (that I built my self) my GF has a HP that had a HD crash during a power outage last night, it fried the HD--so we got a new HD and installed a legal XP PRO but the HP MB drivers will only work with Vista. HP does not supply a Vista disk or a driver disc, lets f@#k the unknowing customer.
We have a "VALID VISTA KEY" that came with the pc, but no vista dvd, they want 50bucks for a disc, that is not right.
We need a copy of ----- Vista Home Premium----- dont want a rip off or to f@#k Bill (lol) We have a valid key but were not provided with a disc by HP. Just need to reload a valid windows without having to pay HP 50 bucks for a disc that should come with a PC.
HP Pavilion a6109n

Thanks in advance guys.
Related:

1 response

closeup22 Posts 8923 Registration date Friday May 15, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 7, 2010 2,099
Aug 24, 2009 at 01:55 AM
Dear Sir,

All you can do is to try to get a Vista Installation Disc and use your Vista key

Just visit your computer store for more information

Thanks