Ask for enter a CD after setup from ISO file

Closed
hashos - Aug 25, 2009 at 02:02 AM
sharpman Posts 1021 Registration date Saturday May 23, 2009 Status Contributor Last seen October 20, 2010 - Aug 30, 2009 at 05:56 PM
Hello,
just i have a problem and i am really need for solve it
i just download a torrent of the sims 2 complete version with it's stuff
and already downloaded already and after that i mount the games with is consist of 4CDS iso files
i mount all and then after that ask for the first CD again i mount it and say no have a CD but what i see in my computer setup finish but when i click on it to run the game , it tells u must enter the cd ( NO HAVE CD just enter the CD and click ok ) and also happend with me in the stuff when i mount it also and setup already successfullly i go to open it also ask about the cd to open it
so how can i solve that
i need help really i need to play it
thanks for all help & replies
Related:

1 response

sharpman Posts 1021 Registration date Saturday May 23, 2009 Status Contributor Last seen October 20, 2010 183
Aug 26, 2009 at 05:03 PM
what you need to do is search for a nocd crack for your game. this crack puts a patch on your game so it does not look for the cd when you want to play it.

have a look at this site. it will explain what file you need.
thanks my bro but about the nocd crack from where i got it & then when u send ur thankful reply u tell me see this link to help me?but i dont see any link ! thanks again and sorry for disturb
sharpman Posts 1021 Registration date Saturday May 23, 2009 Status Contributor Last seen October 20, 2010 183 > hashos
Aug 30, 2009 at 05:56 PM
sorry dude,
must have forgot to add the link

https://gamecopyworld.com/games/index.php

just go to that site and do a search for the game you are using.

if admin delete the link then put this in the URL bar xxx.gamecopyworld.com put www where the xxx is