Wireless WiFi shared in hotel room

Closed
Jim - Sep 2, 2009 at 01:11 AM
 wwworl4us - May 18, 2010 at 11:23 PM
Hello,
Some hotels have highspeed wired connections for the Internet. Great! I wire up my Belkin Traveller router and immediately the room is now wireless and any number of computers and iPhones can connect to the Belkin Traveller. The first computer to log on, has to register with the hotel, paying the $15/day charge or whatever, but the remaining devices are all free.

However, most hotels are now wireless, and will charge you for each connection. How can I get that wireless signal into some router, pay for it once, and then use it on multiple computers, iPhones, etc? What I need is a Belkin Traveller that gets its signal from WiFi, rather than an ethernet cable.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Jim
Related:

3 responses

Blocked Profile
Sep 2, 2009 at 03:27 AM
Dear Sir,

This depends if you will be able to catch up the wireless signal from the main hotel router,

If you know where it is situated you can try catching the connection from there,

Or you just have to use your router connected to the ethernet cable provided!

Thanks
Blocked Profile
Sep 2, 2009 at 04:01 AM
Dear Sir,

This depends if you will be able to catch up the wireless signal from the main hotel router,

If you know where it is situated you can try catching the connection from there,

Or you just have to use your router connected to the ethernet cable provided!

Thanks
if you're aconstantly traveler get the Mifi