What if it is a morther board problem

Closed
obinna - Sep 3, 2009 at 10:14 AM
sadgurl Posts 697 Registration date Thursday May 14, 2009 Status Member Last seen November 24, 2010 - Sep 3, 2009 at 12:02 PM
Hello,
thanks for your response, what about if they tell me it is the morther board, i ike to kow if it is replaceable, and the ram you talk about what is it and u kw the dvd playes well, the screen is good, the memory is good and when i cheched the board its parfect. also why does it not boot

i need to know pls
Related:

1 response

sadgurl Posts 697 Registration date Thursday May 14, 2009 Status Member Last seen November 24, 2010 219
Sep 3, 2009 at 12:02 PM
Hello obinna

First of all sorry but you post seems a bit incomplete, did you had another post before? if yes just link it here.
Motherboard are replaceable within their availability and generation, technology change so quickly that new model replace old one, making them rare. The electronic used in the mainboard is quite miniature and complex, most of the time, the problem affecting mainboard arent physically noticeable. the most common physical damage is generally, burned chips or expanded capacitors.

boot Problems are generally caused by:
Bad installation
Bad Configuration
Corrupted Systems
Faulty hardware
Bad power supply.