Pinterest is a social media platform that allows users to pin interesting content. However, if your interests have changed, you can also change the pins you have saved. In this article, we'll show you how to edit and delete your pins and boards.
How to delete a board on Pinterest?
- To delete or edit a board, open the Pinterest app and on your profile, select Boards.
- Then you click on the pencil icon in the bottom corner of your board to open up editing options:
- From here you can delete your entire board or simply edit the pins you have saved inside it:
How to delete or edit a pin?
- Select a pin either on your profile, on one of your boards or in the section marked 'Pins'.
- Once selected, a small menu will be displayed. Click on the pencil icon in the top right corner:
- Once selected, you will see all options available from deleting the pin entirely to editing the title and text.
- How to delete boards on pinterest
- How to delete pinterest board
- How to delete a pinterest board
- How to clear your Pinterest search history > Guide
- Turn off Pinterest notifications: on Android, app > Guide
- Delete fake facebook account within 24 hours [solved] > Forum - Facebook
- This message was deleted text symbol > Forum - Android
- How to delete whatsapp contact not in address book > Guide
- Download a Pinterest pin to your mobile: Android, iPhone
- Pinterest guide for beginners: what is it and how it works
- Download videos from Pinterest: app, iPhone, Android