Pop up saying I have a trojan

Closed
creating faces - Sep 3, 2009 at 05:44 PM
 Anonymous - Dec 9, 2009 at 05:40 PM
Hello,
Hi I keep getting a pop up on my computer that says your system is infected with a version of trojen.Win 32.Agent.azsy. this malicious program is a trojon. it is a WindowsPE EXE. once launhed, the trojan copies its body to the current users windows startup directory and attempts to steal passwords from Int. I have scanned my computer with my AVG and it is telling me there are no threats on my computer, can you please help me resolve this? as this pop up is driving me mad!!! also there is another pop up saying there is a worm found, it is headed W32. silly FDC.BAZ - worm found is says it is a worm that spreads by copying itself to removable drives and stealinformation!
Related:

4 responses

Blocked Profile
Sep 3, 2009 at 07:11 PM
Try to download another anti-virus and make a complete scan of your pc. AVG is not recommendable.
creating faces
Sep 4, 2009 at 07:15 AM
hi do you recomend any other good free software that will get rid of my trojans then please. as your last message says AVG
sharpman Posts 1021 Registration date Saturday May 23, 2009 Status Contributor Last seen October 20, 2010 183
Sep 4, 2009 at 12:01 PM
some information here will be able to help you untill you get an ANTI VIRUS PROGRAM installed.

http://ccm.net/forum/affich-157416-free-online-virus-scanners-information
i am having the same problem. i hate that trojan popup. i just did a reformat and am trying windows 7 rc... and guess what?

just a minute ago i went to a website and i got the same pop up saying 'your computer is infected' and it starts downloading something.... i always try to close it quick before it finishes downloading.

this time i didnt stop it intime but AVG caught that the trojan was being installed and it warned me.

but i am not sure AVG removed it, because it did not say it did.

anyways i have like 5 anti spyware programs and AVG antivirus.. but i still can not stop that POS trojan pop up.

if anyone has any clue how to stop that pop up and download please let us know.

I HATE THAT FACKER
sharpman Posts 1021 Registration date Saturday May 23, 2009 Status Contributor Last seen October 20, 2010 183
Sep 6, 2009 at 12:34 PM
what browser are you using?
Well from what I've learned, that pop up is a trojan itself. It tries to install it and I had that problem but the thing kept hacking stuff and now it's just gone lol Ignore it and don't buy anything. DONT GIVE UR CREDIT CARD NUMBER TO ANYONE EITHER.