Here's how to configure your Xbox One to display popup notification each time one of your friends comes online (sign-in to Xbox Live on their console).
How to enable Xbox Live friends notifications?
In Windows 10
- Open the Xbox app and navigate to Settings (cog icon) > General settings > Notifications.
- Tick the Favorite online - Notify me when my favorite friends are online checkbox:
On Xbox console
Press the menu key of the controller.
Go to Settings > Preferences and then select the Sign-in & broadcasts menu.
You have a choice between three different settings:
- No one - to disable sign-in & broadcasts notifications.
- All friends - display notifications when any of your friends come online, which can be quite annoying when you have a lot of friends.
- Favourites only - enable this setting for your favourite friends only (Go to your Friends page, select a friend, press the Menu button and then select the Add to favourites).
- Xbox app notify when friend online
- Xbox one notification when friends come online
- How to get notified when a friend is online on xbox app
- Auto notify or mail when Excel sheet updated. [solved] > Forum - Excel
- How to appear offline on WhatsApp: iPhone, Android, web > Guide
- How to generate email notifications for Excel updates > Guide
- How to turn off notifications on Xbox One > Guide
- Modern Warfare 2 online cant find matchs why [solved] > Forum - Video Games
- Enable zoom Xbox: Series X, One, controller
- Stop Xbox from turning off: while updating, automatically
- How to change language on Xbox one: account, game pass
- How to refresh Xbox One: dashboard
- How To Enable 3D on Xbox One
- How to uninstall games on Xbox: One, Series S|X, app
- Xbox One guest account: not working, 2020
- How to change Xbox One console name
- Mute all other sounds Xbox: chat mixer
- Connect Xbox One controller: to Xbox Series X
- How to clear persistent storage on Xbox One
- How does Xbox Game Pass work: on PC, on mobile, cost
- Xbox Series X|S: price, release date, stock, games
- Xbox error code: 0x87dd0013
- Connect Xbox to PC: wireless
- How to fix Attempting to read media on Xbox 360
- How to clear history on Xbox One?
- How to disable Smartglass on Xbox One
- Browse the Internet in private mode on Xbox One
- Xbox controller not detected: on Xbox
- View mobile websites on the Xbox One
- How to appear offline on Xbox One
- What is Xbox Cloud Gaming
- How to turn off game recording on Xbox One?