Trojan Remover download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Even if your computer is already protected against antivirus, installing software like Trojan Remover only enhances the security. Trojan Remover, as its name suggests, is a program to detect and remove malicious software such as Trojan horse. It supports customization and has a database that is regularly updated.
- Trojan Remover is able to identify different types of malware including Trojans, adware, keyloggers, etc. Handier than standard antivirus, the software disables or removes these harmful programs without having to manually edit system files or registry.
- Scan depth: Trojan Remover scans all the vulnerable places on your system (file systems, the registry, start programs, etc.) that may be infected by these malicious programs. The application detects at the same time, pre-loaded and invisible services hidden by rootkit techniques.
- Notification: for each trojan, keylogger or other malware detected, Trojan Remover will display a pop-up alert to the user. Through this window, you can directly delete or rename this file to disable it.
- Customizable: Trojan Remover is set by default to scan the system at Windows startup but that does not prevent you from manually starting the operation. Moreover, it is also possible to customize the scan (only for some files, folders or drives.).
- Database: Trojan Remover also has its database regularly updated. It can be customized according to the desired interval of time. Finally, this software is also integrated with Windows Explorer so that you can scan a file or folder via right-clicking your mouse.
Is It Free?
It is a shareware version and it expires after 30 days of use. The license for the first year of usage costs $24.95, the renewal fee is $17.95.
- Trojan remover free
- Free trojan remover
- Best free trojan remover
- How to get rid of trojan virus [solved] > Forum - Viruses/Security
- Cant run Trojan.Brisv.A!inf Removal Tool [solved] > Forum - Viruses/Security
- A trojan virus wiped my computer out. [solved] > Forum - Viruses/Security
- Commands to delete virus [solved] > Forum - Viruses/Security
- How to remove trojan virus? > Forum - Viruses/Security
- Microsoft Security Essentials
- K7 Antivirus Premium
- ESET NOD32 Antivirus
- Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
- Windows Defender Antivirus
- AVG AntiVirus Free
- Kingsoft Free Antivirus
- Security Antivirus - Max Cleaner
- Avira Free Antivirus
- K7 Total Security
- Spyware Terminator
- Malware Defender
- Avast Free Antivirus
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus
- Spybot - Search & Destroy
- USB Defender
- McAfee Stinger
- 360 Total Security
- Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool
- Panda Free Antivirus
- CM Security
- Norton 360 Deluxe