My PC is retarded

Closed
Spinksy - Sep 8, 2009 at 04:40 PM
canra Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday September 8, 2009 Status Member Last seen September 9, 2009 - Sep 9, 2009 at 06:05 AM
Hello,

Last night when I turned on my PC (XP) It started normally and right in the middle of loading it stopped and repeated the process in between making the screen black and then back to normal etc. I have recently moved some files but SHOULDN'T<? have had anything to do with it, it said I should start with "Last Known Files" but then re-started and repeated.
Related:

3 responses

sharpman Posts 1021 Registration date Saturday May 23, 2009 Status Contributor Last seen October 20, 2010 183
Sep 8, 2009 at 04:44 PM
try to start in safe mode.
do a chkdsk /f in dos window.
Hello,

Thanks for replying, I tried safe mode and it just repeated. I have a distinct feeling it's got something to do with the RAM. I'v got my mate coming up tomorrow (10/09/09) to have a look.

I think it's time for a new PC/or RAM?
canra Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday September 8, 2009 Status Member Last seen September 9, 2009
Sep 9, 2009 at 06:05 AM
Hey I just wanted to say thanks to this site for finally being honest about which Internet TV sites are good.It's too difficult for a first timer to be able to tell the good from the bad. http://internettvsitereviews.com/ ,TVChannels2PC was pretty fast if you want Quality TV Channels and Free Legal Music Sources.
TV Channels You Can Watch On Your PC Now
MTV overdrive, comedy,Discovery Channel,Broadway Network, TN entrainment,National Geo,Show TV etc.