HOW TO CONNET YOUR LAPTOP FOR FREE ONLINE

Closed
adeniyilucky Posts 4 Registration date Thursday September 17, 2009 Status Member Last seen September 18, 2009 - Sep 18, 2009 at 05:43 AM
AngieSmith Posts 4 Registration date Wednesday April 16, 2014 Status Member Last seen May 1, 2014 - Apr 22, 2014 at 02:10 AM
Hello,
Hello,
i would want to teach you how to browse online please read this and follow my teaching for more info contact me

HOW TO CONNET YOUR LAPTOP FOR FREE ONLINE

Step 1:Take your gprs enabled cell phone and connect it to your computer or laptop using either buletooth,infered or a usb cable.

Step 2:Create a dial up connection.Go into yor control panel,then into internet options.Then go to connections and add.Create a dial up connection and when it asks for a phone number type in *99#

Step 3:On your new dialup connection add the same proxy address you have on your gprs in your cell phone.

Step 4:Now on your cpanel there should be something called modem options (If your 's doesn't have you'll have to search your computer for an option that allows you to change the acess point name or also known as the APN) here you must change the APN to whatever your APN is on yor gprs in your phone.

Step 5:Go to start menu and connect,then connect to your dial up (make sure your cell phone is connected to your computer or laptop)

Step 6:Start your browser (internet exploxer,opera etc) and start surfing the net.

Note that every cell phone has it's own speed for example 3g phones can reach up to speed's of 48 kb/s.

I've tried to make this tutorial as simple and as easy to follow as possible.

Hope It help's out.

FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT ME AT +2348059960787

OR EMAIL ME AT SABONETAGENT@YAHOO.COM
Related:

2 responses

dancedhall Posts 3056 Registration date Wednesday May 13, 2009 Status Member Last seen March 12, 2010 655
Sep 18, 2009 at 09:47 AM
hi there,

thanks for the share

that's great

keep it up
AngieSmith Posts 4 Registration date Wednesday April 16, 2014 Status Member Last seen May 1, 2014
Apr 22, 2014 at 02:10 AM
Internet has become an important and essential part of our daily life, whether it is individual or some business men, internet is beneficial for all. Every one wants to use it at affordable price. Information shared by you HOW TO CONNET YOUR LAPTOP FOR FREE ONLINE is genuinely benevolent as well as commendable. Hope, people will make use of it.