Unable to Log in to facebook

Closed
Mau1672 Posts 1 Registration date Saturday September 19, 2009 Status Member Last seen September 20, 2009 - Sep 20, 2009 at 09:49 AM
 guest - Nov 9, 2009 at 08:16 AM
Hello,

I logged on to facebook earlier and was able to. However, I tried to update my status and it says, it can't update my status. I tried to click on a few pending requests on the farmville application and it goes to the farmville page, but later it does not divert to the page where I could accept the requests. I am using mozilla firefox. I went to the log in page, but it's not even opening my facebook account. I tried opening it using the Internet explorer but the problem is the same. I can only go to the log in page and no further.

I tried to shut down the PC but the same problem persists. I am able to log in to other websites and other applications except for Facebook.

I will appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Mau
Related:

1 response

Be careful!!!!! lately facebook is running a scam specially for Texas holdem poker players, once you have a lot of chips in your account and they find out that your addicted to the game they disable it for any bullshit reason that they make up, in order to make people buy chips from them so be careful guys!!!!!!!!