Problems using Facebook

Closed
Snoopster1973 - Sep 21, 2009 at 10:00 AM
sarbel.vilo Posts 233 Registration date Tuesday November 18, 2008 Status Member Last seen August 1, 2010 - Sep 21, 2009 at 10:13 AM
Hello,

Hopefully someone out there will be able to help or is going through the same thing as I am on Facebook and will have some suggestions/answers for me.

Lately I am able to sign in, but as soon as signed in I cannot change my status line, I cannot comment on anything friends have posted or said, cannot comment on any photos....it tells me "ERROR ON PAGE" at the bottom of the screen.

Not only that, everytime I sign in and want to change my page I get a pop-up that says:

"Are you sure you want to navigate away from this page?
false
Press OK to continue, or Cancel to stay on current page"

This is driving me absolutely crazy - I'm going on day 5 of this crap and I have even tried to search for a Contact Us type thing on FB and cannot even find that to blast someone and tell them to fix it.

HELP!! Thanks everyone

1 response

sarbel.vilo Posts 233 Registration date Tuesday November 18, 2008 Status Member Last seen August 1, 2010 31
Sep 21, 2009 at 10:13 AM
I don't know if this might actually solve your problem, but you can try to clear the cache of your browser and then try again.