False time and date every time when logged on

Closed
laptopman Posts 15 Registration date Thursday July 31, 2008 Status Member Last seen October 18, 2008 - Aug 2, 2008 at 06:59 AM
Nathans008 Posts 13 Registration date Monday July 7, 2008 Status Member Last seen October 2, 2008 - Aug 3, 2008 at 08:52 AM
hey people can you help me with my pc?

well the problem is that every time i get on my desktop the time and the date is not well set and when i set it, turn off my pc and when i logged onto windows once again the problem persists what shall i do ?

Thanks
Related:

1 response

Nathans008 Posts 13 Registration date Monday July 7, 2008 Status Member Last seen October 2, 2008 11
Aug 3, 2008 at 08:52 AM
hi dude,

the problem is simple all you have to do is to change the cmos battery but be careful if you are not sure how to do it contact you computer technician as if you remove the battery wrongly on the motherboard you can damage the motherboard. changing the cmos battery is simple but a bit risky just be sure of what you are doing man..

As soon as you have changed the battery then you can configure the bios correctly, setting the date and time, the boot sequence and all that. but here also be sure of what you are doing as wrong configuration in the bios will result in the malfunctionning of your computer. what you can do is to refer to your motherboard manual.

Hop that this will help you.

See you