I forget my password which i have changed

Closed
israracca - Oct 29, 2009 at 02:57 AM
 israracca - Oct 30, 2009 at 03:01 AM
Hello,
I have ask you that I have change my password past three days. which is apparently forgotten by me, even i have forgotten my secrete question. And I have not even not take alternative email i when I can made this id.
Pleas help me in this regard I won't want to change my hotmail id because of contact and my friend on them
My hotmail id is Israr_acca@hotmail.com which I have been lost the password.

And My yahoo Id is israr_acca2003@yahoo.com in which all the information which is related to me is same so please kindly provide me the changed password on my yahoo id
Regards
israr-ul-haq

1 response

Blocked Profile
Oct 29, 2009 at 03:06 AM
Dear Sir,

Please consider selecting the "Forgot Your Password' option which is found right down where you are

suppposed to enter your password. You will hence be directed to the hotmail support team. You will

be asked for some confirmations that it is your own account. This will solve the problem that you are

having.

Thank you.
i have tried it so many time but actually i have forgotten my password and secret question too and also not having any support alternative email, please help me in this regards i have lost too many contact and my important email if you have any contact with hotmail team please send my case to them and if they required to directly contact to me i have be there.
my yahoo id is israr_acca2003@yahoo.com
Awaitng for your reply

Regards
ISRAR-UL-HAQ