- WireLess Adapter
- Mini wireless adapter driver 900m ✓ - Forum - WiFi
- Asus usb-ac53 nano usb wireless adapter driver download ✓ - Forum - WiFi
- Jinc wireless adapter driver download - Forum - Office Software
- Wireless adapter ot-wua950nm driver - Forum - WiFi
- Qualcomm qca9377 802.11ac wireless adapter - Guide
Make sure some other software is not trying to control your wireless. Go to start -> run -> type services.msc and make sure Wireless Zero Configuration is started and set to automatic. If that is turned on go to control panel -> Network connections and right click your wireless connection and go to properties. On the 2nd tab there should be a checkbox that says something along the lines of Let Windows control my wireless connection. Go ahead and check that. Let me know if this works.