PC running slow due to 2 antivirus install.

Solved/Closed
Pratham - Nov 20, 2009 at 08:29 PM
 nik - Sep 4, 2010 at 02:09 AM
Hello,

In my friend PC Already install Quick Heal. I don't know about this & I install Avast also. Now his computer run very slow & quick heal not uninstall. how can I uninstall quick heal? Pls advice me.
Related:

5 responses

Ranger Sasquatch Posts 5 Registration date Thursday November 5, 2009 Status Member Last seen December 16, 2009 1
Nov 20, 2009 at 09:43 PM
In the absense of a utility from the makers of Quickheal to remove their program cleanly from the PC I would download and install Spybot Search and Destroy from https://www.safer-networking.org/

When that is done and you've updated the program (which will cause it to restart), click on "Mode" from the menu bar and choose "Advanced." Acknowledge the warning screen and proceed to the "Tools" page by clicking on the button for it.

When the tools page is open, click on the "System Startup" option. When that is open, find and uncheck all startup items relating to Quickheal.

Reboot the PC, Quickheal will not be loaded because you removed it from the startup group.

Your PC should now be running the Avast A/V by itself and it's operation should be returned to normal speeds.

Is it?

Sas
Frozenfire_04
Jun 7, 2010 at 05:44 PM
Try Advanced SystemCare it really help your pc much..I have using it for a year.....It has Iobit uninstaller tools that remove all type of sofware installed to your computer.......
download unintsaller of quickheal and start system with safe mode start uninstaller ur pblm will solved
Ranger Sasquatch Posts 5 Registration date Thursday November 5, 2009 Status Member Last seen December 16, 2009 1
Dec 16, 2009 at 07:00 PM
Did that fix your troubles?

Sas

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
Hello,

In my friend PC install Quick Heal but I don't know also. Now his computer run very slow how can I uninstall quick heal? Pls advice me.