I need to go back to vista need help please!!

Closed
pepeton - Aug 22, 2008 at 07:21 PM
qwerty.5665 Posts 14 Registration date Sunday August 17, 2008 Status Member Last seen March 20, 2009 - Aug 23, 2008 at 06:15 AM
Hello,

Hello, I bought a computer that had vista, but a year ago I couldn't run autodesk with vista so I had to go down and now I need to go back to vista. The only problem is that somehow when I try to run the recovery CD it won't run it and I try to run the CD from the BIOS but is asking me for a BIOS password that I did not set it, and now I can't figure it out and I need to do this in order for me to take the machine back to the warranty people. I try to take the battery out and I even look for the "jumpers' and i did not work at all. I need to put vista back on because they told me if the operation system was change the warranty will avoid and the computer is in good condition but I need them to fix the video card.

P.s. I really need this because I am going back to school pretty soon and I'll need the computer at school.

Thank You.

Pepeton D' Bonaparte

1 response

qwerty.5665 Posts 14 Registration date Sunday August 17, 2008 Status Member Last seen March 20, 2009 5
Aug 23, 2008 at 06:15 AM
hello.

if you tried to change the jumper setting for the biso it should work why not? have you removed and replaced the right jumper? also when you change the jumper you should switch on the pc you will notice that the pc will light up and then swtich off by itself and then you replace the jumper in the right place wait for 5minutes about and then start your computer once again this must help you. no worries that this wont help you...