To learn how to make sound drive

Closed
jimitforever Posts 1 Registration date Sunday August 24, 2008 Status Member Last seen August 25, 2008 - Aug 25, 2008 at 04:40 AM
 jimitforever - Aug 26, 2008 at 11:27 PM
Hello,

I am computer engineering student. In our institute, We have to make a project on perticular (any) software. Whether it's a system software or desktop software. I select the project to make "SOUND DRIVE" but i dont, know how can build a sound drive. I have knwoledge about sound drive & its working, function all, but i dont know how can i make sound drive and its codding.

I want your help & support to make my project true. I want your ans. quick.

Thanks.
Related:

2 responses

signaldown Posts 15 Registration date Sunday August 10, 2008 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2009 2
Aug 25, 2008 at 05:24 AM
Hi,
That's really amazing your project , but tell me you want to create a sound card completly i mean the hardware or you just want to create the driver?

Building a sound card will require lot of materials chipsets - i will try to find out the material you will need i work in a computer lab two years ago.

I revert back to u in some time :)
hello,
first of all thank for repling me. i want to creat sound drive ( software based), which is used to connect processor & sound device for sound output from pc. i don't want to make sound card, just sound drive which connect sound card & speakers,headphones etc. & sends sound waves to sound device from processor.

i will waiting for your next ans.
bye.good day.