Memory card pictures lost

Closed
AMM - Dec 4, 2009 at 07:16 AM
rossdavid Posts 185 Registration date Tuesday November 18, 2008 Status Member Last seen August 6, 2010 - Dec 5, 2009 at 03:13 PM
Hello,
This is the second time this has happened in the last month. I don't know if its my memory card or my HP printer that's making my pictures disappear. I've taken nice pictures of my kids and I can look at them in my camera delete the ones I don't want, shut my camera off and back on and my pictures are still there. I did this numerous times to make sure my pictures were on my camera and in the memory card. Took the memory card out of the camera stuck it in the HP printer like I do every time, clicked on the card on my desktop and my pictures are gone. Put the memory care back in the camera and they are gone off there too. Can't find them anywhere. PS. I use a Mac lap top. Not sure if that matters for trying to get pictures back. I've take picture in between the two sessions of losing these pictures. I just don't get it. When I take the nicest ones I want to keep then they disappear twice.. Can anyone help or are my pictures gone for good.
Related:

2 responses

closeup22 Posts 8923 Registration date Friday May 15, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 7, 2010 2,099
Dec 4, 2009 at 09:48 AM
hi there,

you can remove the memory card and

plug it to your pc by using a card reader

and at same time saving it to pc and make a backup

Thanks
Hello,
So what you are saying is my pictures are still on the memory card I just need to purchase a memory card reader and they will be there?? I'm not so good at this stuff. Thanks for the response!! :)
rossdavid Posts 185 Registration date Tuesday November 18, 2008 Status Member Last seen August 6, 2010 29
Dec 5, 2009 at 03:13 PM
I would rather suggest you buy a memory card reader for this task, and you could get your pictures back, you still got a chance they are still here.